The Unemployment Insurance website has up-to-date information including a regularly updated FAQ; dates for webinars, Facebook live events, etc. (for employers and individuals) posted here and a listing of available jobs can always be found at www.indianacareerconnect.com with frequently planned virtual job fairs.
YourNextStepIN.org is a one-stop shop for those seeking work, wanting a career coach, finding ways to increase skills or even resources regarding unemployment insurance, childcare, healthcare, and food assistance.
- 13 steps to take if you’ve lost your job due to the coronavirus crisis
- Indiana Career Connect
- DWD Upcoming Job Fairs and Opportunities
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act: Questions and Answers
- Employee Paid Leave Rights
- Employer Paid Leave Requirements
- Unemployment Insurance Basics For Claimants
- FAQ Claimant Unemployment Insurance
- Preguntas frecuentes sobre el seguro de desempleo del reclamante – español
If you need questions answered regarding specifics on Unemployment Insurance please contact Grow Southwest Indiana Workforce:
Sara Worstell firstname.lastname@example.org 812-430-6459
Dana Gustafson email@example.com 812-430-3543