The University of Southern Indiana is excited to announce it is expanding its existing Master of Business Administration online programs to include a new concentration in Marketing.
Designed specifically to accommodate the lifestyle demands of working professionals, the Marketing MBA is delivered 100% online, via accelerated eight-week courses and is affordably priced at $12,900*, with no hidden fees. This MBA is 30 credit hours and can be completed in as few as 11 months. A GMAT/GRE waiver is available for students with a 3.0 undergraduate GPA or with a 2.5 undergraduate GPA and three years of professional work experience.
In this AACSB-accredited program, students will develop strategic and tactical marketing expertise through focus on digital marketing, apply consumer behavior models and advanced analytical techniques, gain the knowledge and skills necessary to grow brands, build stronger customer relationships and grow revenue, and become effective marketing leaders in any organization.
Applications are now being accepted for terms beginning March 14, 2022.
USI also offers MBA concentrations in a number of other areas including:
- MBA with a concentration in Accounting Online
- MBA with a concentration in Data Analytics Online
- MBA with a concentration in Engineering Management Online
- MBA with a concentration in Human Resources Online
- MBA with a concentration in Healthcare Administration Online
- MBA with a concentration in Project Management Online
- Master of Business Administration General
- View all Online MBA programs
Graduate degree programs at USI continue to see record enrollment, in part due to accelerated and flexible online programs like the MBA, which are meeting the needs of students balancing school, work and life responsibilities.
* Tuition and fees are subject to change without notice by action of the USI Board of Trustees.