The Southwest Indiana Chamber hosted the Annual Meeting & Dinner from 5pm to 8pm at Old National Events Plaza on Wednesday, September 25. #CelebrateGreaterEvansville
Annual Meeting & Dinner signified the change in board leadership. We celebrated successes of the past year, looked ahead to a new year and honored local business and their leaders.
At this signature event, awards were presented to the following outstanding businesses and leaders:
• Business of the Year – Old National Bank
• Small Business of the Year – Hafer
• Volunteer of the Year – Dave Conner, VP & COO, Anchor Industries & Tri-State Manufacturers’ Alliance Steering Committee Member
• Non-Profit of the Year – Welborn Baptist Foundation
• Distinguished Business Leader of the Year – Millie Marshall, President, Toyota Motor Manufacturing Indiana –
• Entrepreneur of the Year – Moriah Hobgood, Owner, Mo’s House, Bokeh Lounge & Metzger’s Tavern
• Young Professional of the Year – Josey Roth, Director of Strategy and Organizational Development, Evansville Christian Life Center
This event attracted Chamber Members, elected and appointed officials, key community leaders and our strategic partners with more than 700 in attendance. This event is the largest Chamber networking event of the year. This year we were very pleased to host our keynote speaker Bill Stone, CEO & Chairman of the Board, SS&C Technologies. Our opening entertainment was provided by the Central Central High School Concert Choir and Oswald Marketing. Through out the evening more than $10,000 in donations was raised for the Southwest Indiana Chamber Foundation. The foundation supports quality of place, education, workforce and future business leaders.
Gold Sponsors: Concept Sound & Light, Vectren; WEHT Local 7. Silver Sponsors: BKD CPA’s & Advisors, Deaconess, Mulzer Crushed Stone, Old National Bank, Oswald Marketing, Wilde Horticultural, Working Distributors and Townsquare Media