Southwest Indiana SBDC
The Southwest Indiana Chamber is proud to host the Indiana Small Business Development Center (ISBDC). The ISBDC is a great partner in helping potential and current small business owners. In the past 5 years, the ISBDC has served hundreds of clients, has been responsible for more than 100 business starts, and has facilitated more than $24 million in community investment.
Southwest ISBDC Services
Our advisors are here to listen to you and understand what you need. Each counseling session is different depending on the client. Southwest ISBDC advisors have extensive experience in accounting, banking, engineering, marketing, and in helping hundreds of small business owners. Here are a few services we routinely provide:
- Help you connect your ideas with your customer. Our business advisors access local and global intelligence exclusively for our clients.
- Bring entrepreneurs and customers together by helping you write solid business plans.
- Assist you to secure financing for your start-up or expansion.
- Offer seminars and workshops on topics like starting a business, succession planning for your family owned business, exporting, and e-commerce. Our seminars and workshops are offered and continuously evolve based on the needs of our clients.
Benefits of Connecting with ISBDC:
- One-on-one counseling and advice
- Help evaluate your business idea
- Support business plan creation
- Find potential funding sources
Loading Alliance News…
Loading Success Stories..
Make An Appointment
Contact Karina Hampton, Office Administrator, to make your appointment: email@example.com | 812-425-7232
Or fill out the form below.