THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED!
Wednesday, March 18, 2020
9:00-11:30 followed by lunch and networking in exhibit hall
CK Newsome Community Center, Evansville
Join us for this community event as we…
- Hear and discuss the latest data regarding the issues and obstacles that youth and families in our community are facing.
- Learn how local employers Toyota Motor Manufacturing, Indiana and AmeriQual are adjusting their practices to improve retention.
- Gain a better understand of resilience and its impact on our current and future workforce, and approaches employers can take to build resilience to improve retention.
- Network and learn about local resources in the Exhibit Hall.
The exhibit hall will be open prior to the presentation, and following the completion of the presentation at 11:30am, all are invited to have lunch, network and visit the exhibit hall.
To register as an attendee and/or to exhibit, click HERE.
IMPORTANT EXHIBITOR REGISTRATION NOTES:
- All Attendees and Exhibitors will receive lunch provided by IYI
- If you register to exhibit, please include information for all who will be assisting you at your exhibit table as prompted during registration.
- Exhibitors are welcome to attend the presentation. It is important that everyone register as an attendee or as an exhibitor, but please do not register as both.
- Limit one exhibit table per organization/business/coalition.
- Exhibitors may set up their exhibit 2:00-4:00 on Tuesday, March 17 or 8:00-8:45 a.m. on March 18.
If you have questions or encounter problems during registration, contact Joe Shrode at email@example.com