Our Posey County office represents a collection of members focused on enhancing quality of life by creating and supporting a progressive, business-friendly environment in the Posey County community.
Events and awareness initiatives provide Posey County businesses and the community with progress updates on K–12 education, reports from industries in the county, opportunities to thrive through networking gatherings, and unique access to federal, state, and local elected leaders.
Nominations for the 2020 Posey County Business Awards are now open thru May 29, 2020.
Loading Posey County News…
- Report to the Posey County Business Community | May 6, 2020
- State of the Schools Luncheon | November
- Posey County: Meet Your Legislators | January, February, March
- Riverbend Market | May through October
- Water Street Wine, Beer, and Food Festival | June
Posey County Steering Committee
General Manager, Site Componding
Community State Bank
Touch of Home Catering
Beth McFadin Higgins
McFadin Higgins & Folz Attorneys at Law
BWX Technologies, Inc.
Posey County Economic Development
Dr. Tom Kopatich
MSD of Mt. Vernon
Manger, Grains Procurement
Curran Miller Auction/Realty
Director of Finance
Warehouse Services Inc.
Old National Bank