Certificate of Origin
Certificates of Origin are international trade documents used to determine the origin of goods for official, commercial, and financial reasons. We process Certificates of Origin as a service to members exporting internationally. In order to be valid, the certificate of origin must be signed by the chamber of commerce.
- Pricing per Certificate of Origin by membership level:
- Classic | $50 per certificate
- Investor | $40 per certificate
- Leader | $30 per certificate
- Executive | $20 per certificate
- Chairman, Elite, Pivotal | $10 per certificate
For more information about our Certificate of Origin service, email Kacina Shane, administrative coordinator, or call 812-425-8147.