Covid 19 Best Practice Updates
- Manufacturing Readiness Grant
- Protocols for businesses with a Positive COVID-19 Case
- CICP publishes three return-to-work playbooks: manufacturing, logistics and warehousing, office environments and service-related companies
- Purdue MEP – COVID-19 Manufacturing Resource Page
- Purdue MEP – COVID-19 Manufacturing Community Discussion Forum
- Manufacturers Release Policy Action Plan in Response to COVID-19
- Indiana Manufacturers Association
- Tri-State Manufacturers’ Alliance News
- New Contracting Opportunities with FEMA
- Safe Return to Work for Indiana’s Manufacturing, Logistics, and Warehousing Sectors: Keeping our Hoosier workers safe so they can restart the state
- Purdue MEP COVID-19 Return To Work and Recovery Guide
- Back On Track Manufacturing Guidelines
- Safe Return to the Workplace for Indiana CICP
- Toyota MNA Safe Work Playbook Community
- OSHA Guide on Covid-19 preparedness
3 Key Considerations for Businesses When Coronavirus Disrupts Your Supply Chain
As the U.S. and countries around the world respond to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, there are steps that businesses can take to address disruptions to their supply chains. Joe Brusuelas, Chief Economist for RSM US, suggests three key areas of focus:
- Evaluate shifting to goods produced in North America rather than depending on trade channels from China and Southeast Asia.
- Consider alternative methods to transporting goods or diversifying your mix of shipping channels to include train, truck or air transportation.
- Determine your cash flow needs and monitor federal and state assistance programs as they are announced in the coming days.
Manufacturing Best Practices Meeting – April 27
Manufacturing Town Hall – April 23