December 4, 2018
The 2019 Athenas:
• Gina Gibson – Executive Director at Evansville Christian Life Center
• Mary Kessler – Dean of Education and Health Sciences at University of Evansville
• Deena Laska Lewis – Founder and Choreographer at Children’s Center for Dance Education
• Millie Marshall – President of Toyota Motor Manufacturing Indiana
• Susan Parsons – CFO at Koch Enterprises
• Carrie Roelle – Partner at Kahn, Dees, Donovan &Kahn, LLP
The recipient of the 2019 ATHENA Award® will be announced at the 28th annual ATHENA Award® Luncheon on Friday, Feb. 22, 2019 at Old National Events Plaza in Downtown Evansville.
Past award recipients include Chris Ryan (2018), Jan Davies (2017), Sara Miller (2016), Parri Black (2015).
To view recipients prior to 2015, visit www.swinchamber.com/ATHENA.
About ATHENA International and the ATHENA Award® Program
Chicago-based ATHENA International is a nonprofit organization founded in 1982 by Martha Mertz. In addition to supporting,
developing, and honoring women leaders, the organization seeks to create balance in leadership worldwide and inspire women
to achieve their full potential. Since the program’s inception in 1982, nearly 6,000 leaders in more than 500 communities have
received the ATHENA Award®.