The 2018 Athena Award® Finalists Are:
• Barb Daum – Director of Quality/Project Executive at Skanska
• Danyelle Granger – Vice President, Diversity & Inclusion Director at Old National Bank
• Beth McFadin Higgins – Attorney and partner at McFadin Higgins & Folz
• Christine Keck – Director of Government Affairs for Vectren
• Lynn Kyle – Executive Director of Lampion Center
• Chris Ryan – CEO of The Women’s Hospital
• Lisa Slade – President of AlphaGraphics
• Amy Word Smith – Owner and Founder of Lamasco’s Bar & Grill and The Dapper Pig
• Lori Sutton – Director, Diversity, Inclusion and Human Equity for Vectren
• Stephanie Terry – Executive Director of the Children’s Museum of Evansville
• Kendra Vanzo – Executive Vice President, Associate Engagement & Integration Officer at Old National Bank
• Connie Wellmeyer – General Manager of Corporate Planning at Toyota Motor Manufacturing, Indiana
The recipient of the 2018 ATHENA Award® will be announced at the 27th annual ATHENA Award® Luncheon on Friday, Feb. 23, 2018 at Old National Events Plaza in Downtown Evansville.
Past award recipients include Jan Davies (2017), Sara Miller (2016), Parri Black (2015).
To view recipients prior to 2015, visit www.swinchamber.com/ATHENA.
About ATHENA International and the ATHENA Award® Program
Chicago-based ATHENA International is a nonprofit organization founded in 1982 by Martha Mertz. In addition to supporting developing, and honoring women leaders, the organization seeks to create balance in leadership worldwide and inspire women to achieve their full potential. Since the program’s inception in 1982, nearly 6,000 leaders in more than 500 communities have
received the ATHENA Award®.
For more information about the Athena Award Luncheon, to purchase seats, or to inquire about
sponsorship opportunities, email Karen Robinson, events manager, or call 812-425-8147.