Young Professional of the Year
- An employee of a Southwest Indiana Chamber member business
Nominate individuals within the Southwest Indiana region who demonstrate the following:
- Initiative and dedication in pursuing their career
- Proven success and achievement in their job / career
- Investment in and service to others through their involvement in civic, charitable and / or religious organizations
- Passion for their community, giving back because of that passion
- Under the age of 40 on Sept. 21, 2017
- Live and work in Southwest Indiana
- Nominees may be eligible in these and other industry sectors: education, health care, business / professional, social services / not-for-profit, government / public service, financial services, attorneys
To be considered for the recognition, an individual needs to be nominated first. To nominate an individual, please complete the form below. Only online nomination forms will be considered by the selection committee.
Helpful Tip to the Nominator: When completing the form, make sure to “sell” the nominee. Why should this individual be considered? Expand on the nominee’s business and community accomplishments. Don’t simply list them.
If you have any questions, contact Karen Robinson at 812-425-8147 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only online nomination forms will be considered by the selection committee.