Tri-State Manufacturers’ Alliance
Tri-State Manufacturers’ Alliance is a collection of more than 140 businesses and hundreds of professionals who represent the region’s dynamic manufacturing sector.
Companies participating in Tri-State Manufacturers’ Alliance work collaboratively to create a vibrant and attractive manufacturing environment in Southwest Indiana that results in improved revenue and profitability and an increase in manufacturing sector jobs. Tri-State Manufacturers’ Alliance hosts quarterly events, coordinates plants tours, facilitates peer group discussions and networking sessions and provides an outlet for best practice sharing.
A 16-member Steering Committee works alongside Southwest Indiana Chamber team members to develop programs and events targeted to manufacturers in the broader Southwest Indiana region.
Loading Alliance News…
Tri-State Manufacturers’ Steering Committee
George Koch Sons, LLC
Shannon Brewer, CPA
Harding, Shymanski & Co., P.S.C.
Vice President, Innovation
Vice President, Operations
Anchor Industries, Inc.
Central Services Manager
Alcoa Warrick Operations
GM, Assembly and Conveyence
Toyota Motor Mfg., Indiana, Inc.
Grow Southwest Indiana Workforce
GM, Mt. Vernon Site
Matthew Nix – Vice Chair
Vice President, Engine Manufacturing
Jasper Engines & Transmissions
2018 Q2 Event & Tour:
Train & Develop Your Future Mfg. Workforce
Next Level Jobs
Our communities Work – Ivy Tech Workforce Alignment in Evansville, Princeton & Tell City
Jasper Engines & Transmissions Leadership Training
Toyota Community College Partnership
Sabic/Ivy Tech Partnership
Q&A Panel Session
2017 Q4 Presentation:
Download: “Leaders for Today – Prepared for Tomorrow”
Over the years, the Tri-State Manufacturers’ Alliance has focused on topical quarterly events, coordinating best practice plant tours, and facilitating peer group discussions; all designed to provide outlets for best practice sharing and learning. TSMA is excited about expanding support for the manufacturing community in our Region with the launch of the Shared Learning Program! This program is designed to allow TSMA members with outstanding internal training programs to share “open seats”, making their internal trainings available to employees from other TSMA companies. Registration is quick and easy!
- Sharing training will give the region a competitive edge
- Reduce training costs by working collectively with other manufacturers
- Development of our workforce is of paramount importance to the continuing success of our organizations
- Develop learning plans for individuals in your organization
- Attend “TSMA Shared Learning Program” at TSMA host location to fill empty seats at a nominal rate (free during this opening program launch)
- Attend “TSMA Shared Learning Program” via USI or Purdue MEP tracks to improve soft and hard skills in academic environment
– Soft Skills track (i.e., Communications, coaching skills, management/leadership etc.)
– Hard Skills track (i.e., Lean training and implementation, Six Sigma, Quality/ISO,
– TSMA members may provide subject matter expert to bring real life experience to training sessions
HOW WILL WE DO THIS?
- TSMA driven
- Offerings will be posted on TSMA website.
- Registration managed through TSMA website