Sponsorship opportunities are available for a number of events throughout the year—from weekly Chamber Networking & News (CNN) gatherings to Lunch with the Governor and several other Signature Events—and to fit sponsorship budgets from $150 to $10,000+. From leadership to public policy, networking to business training, there’s sure to be a perfect fit for your organization’s goals and objectives.
- Annual Meeting & Dinner
- Golf Classic for Cultivating Commerce
- Lunch with the Governor
- Lunch with the Mayor
- ATHENA Award Luncheon
- Inter-City Leadership Visit
- Chamber Day at the Statehouse
- Legislative Series (Legislative Preview Luncheon, Legislative Mid-Session Update, Legislative Wrap-Up Luncheon)
- Report to the Posey County Business Community
- Tri-State Manufacturers’ Alliance events (hosted quarterly)
- Young Professionals Alliance events
To sponsor a Chamber event, or for more information, email Karen Robinson, Events Manager, or call 812-425-8147.
Members also have the opportunity to sponsor several Chamber publications:
- Legislative Agenda
- Annual Report
- Newcomers Guide
Southwest Indiana Chamber Website
Advertising on the Chamber website provides unmatched visibility for as little as pennies a day. Grab the attention of hard-to-reach business leaders with eye-catching, clickable banner ads.
For information on publication sponsorship or to advertise on our website, email Tina Fuhrer, Acquisition Account Executive, or call 812-598-8505.