The purpose of the Southwest Indiana Chamber Diverse Business Alliance is to enhance and promote a high-quality diversified supplier network and connect DBEs, MBEs, WBEs and Veteran-Owned Small Businesses (VOSB) with business and industry.
Our Diverse Business Alliance operates on two fronts: the supplier and the purchaser. It offers educational, mentorship, and networking opportunities to DBEs, MBEs, WBEs and VOSBs to help them enhance and grow their business. In addition, it encourages corporate social responsibility by facilitating access to a high-quality diversified supplier network.
Minority group members include people with disabilities, women, VOSBs, and people of color, including but not limited to African-Americans, Hispanic-Americans, Asian-Americans, Native Americans, Alaskan Natives, Native Hawaiians and other Pacific Islanders.
- Network and share best practices with other DBEs, MBEs, WBEs and VOSBs
- Mentorships and networking opportunities with businesses and industries.
- Gain access to potential procurement opportunities.*
- Gain access to a larger pool of high-quality suppliers.
- Meet your strategic diverse spend goals.
- Lower your costs due to increased competition among your suppliers.
- Be viewed as progressive and inclusive by the community, customers and employees.
- Broaden your customer base and open doors to new markets.
It’s easy to get started. Join the Southwest Indiana Chamber.
*DBEs, MBEs, WBEs and VOSBs seeking services through the Diverse Business Alliance does not guarantee contracts with corporations, businesses or government entities that support the Diverse Business Alliance purpose statement.