Diverse Business Alliance FAQ
What is the purpose of the Diverse Business Alliance?
Our Diverse Business Alliance operates on two fronts: the supplier and the purchaser. It offers educational, mentorship, and networking opportunities to DBEs, MBEs, WBEs and VOSBs to help them enhance and grow their business. In addition, it encourages corporate social responsibility by facilitating access to a high-quality diversified supplier network.
What constitutes a diverse enterprise?
What are the Benefits for DBEs, MBEs, WBEs and VOSBs?
- Network and share best practices with other DBEs, MBEs, WBEs and VOSBs
- Mentorships and networking opportunities with businesses and industries.
- Gain access to potential procurement opportunities.*
How can the Diverse Business Alliance assist corporations, businesses and government entities?
- Gain access to a larger pool of high-quality suppliers.
- Meet your strategic diverse spend goals.
- Lower your costs due to increased competition among your suppliers.
- Be viewed as progressive and inclusive by the community, customers and employees.
- Broaden your customer base and open doors to new markets.