Events provide unique opportunities for the region’s young professionals to meet new people, connect with like-minded peers outside the office, develop and enhance skills, and make a lasting impact on the future of our community.
A 13-member Steering Committee works alongside Southwest Indiana Chamber team members to develop programs and events targeted to young professionals in Southwest Indiana.
- Upcoming Young Professionals Alliance events | Calendar>
- Young Professionals Alliance Photos | Photos>
- Frequently Asked Questions | Get the answers>
- Meet the Young Professionals Alliance Steering Committee | More>
- YP Alliance Subcommittees | Participation, Community Outreach, Social Programming, Shaping Evansville, Marketing & Communications
For more information about the Southwest Indiana Chamber Young Professionals Alliance, contact Director of Events Ashley Murray by email or call 812-425-8147. Not a Southwest Indiana Chamber member? Learn more about membership.