Companies participating in Tri-State Manufacturers’ Alliance work collaboratively to create a vibrant and attractive manufacturing environment in Southwest Indiana that results in improved revenue and profitability and an increase in manufacturing sector jobs. Tri-State Manufacturers’ Alliance hosts quarterly events, coordinates plants tours, facilitates peer group discussions and networking sessions, and provides an outlet best practice sharing.
A 16-member Executive Committee works alongside Southwest Indiana Chamber team members to develop programs and events targeted to manufacturers in the broader Southwest Indiana region.
- Upcoming Tri-State Manufacturers’ Alliance events | Calendar>
- B-Blog: Manufacturing | Check out recent posts>
- Businesses that participate in Manufacturers’ Alliance | See list>
- Meet the Tri-State Manufacturers’ Alliance Executive Committee | More>
- Frequently Asked Questions | Get the answers>
- Peer Groups | CFO, Lean and Quality
Download: “Leaders for Today – Prepared for Tomorrow”
For more information about the Southwest Indiana Chamber Tri-State Manufacturers’ Alliance, contact Ellen Knapp by email or call 812-425-8147. Not a Southwest Indiana Chamber member? Learn more about membership for manufacturers.