We take a proactive and strategic approach toward identifying, anticipating, and responding to challenges faced by members and the regional business community at large.
- Nearly 1,700 member businesses, organizations, and agencies choose to invest in the Southwest Indiana Chamber today.
- Our economy is supported by the more than 100,000 people employed by our members.
- In partnership with local chambers, we directly impact a six-county geographic area: Vanderburgh, Posey, Gibson, Warrick, and Spencer counties in Indiana, and Henderson County in Kentucky.
- While all major employers in our region are members of the Southwest Indiana Chamber, 71% of our members have fewer than 25 employees.
- About 30% of members have had active membership in the Chamber for more than 10 years.